Since I don't have a ton of time to give a proper update I'll just jot down a list of the major stuff... here goes:
- I was induced on April 22 (evening) and delivered Liam about 7 hours later - no complications, only 15 minutes of pushing, and best of all no tearing or episiotomy. Recovery has been great!
- Mom and dad (aka Grammy and GrandPaddy) came to visit the day after we were home from the hospital. My mom's help and advice was invaluable!
- Liam has already gained over a pound from his birth weight! He is breastfeeding like a champ.
- Liam already has a little friend, Henry! They met last weekend and napped together, then woke up at the exact same time to eat. They are totally in sync!
- Hubs is the most amazing father... seeing him as a daddy in action makes me love him even more - I didn't think it was possible!
And the pictures like promised!