I cannot believe one month has gone by already. Everyone says time will fly after you have a baby, but I had no idea I would blink and he would be one month old! The past month has been the most amazing, challenging, rewarding time in my life. I know that sounds cliche but truer words have never been spoken! We are totally, head over heals in love with little Liam. Here's what he's doing at one month on...
- He's so alert and loves to be awake for all the action. In order for him to take a nap he needs to be removed from all stimuli.
- He's lifting his head for about 5-10 seconds at a time during tummy time and can hold his head upright and steady when he's on my shoulder.
- He was last weighed 5 days ago and was 9 lbs 15 oz. I'm fairly certain he's over 10 lbs now!
- On a good night he goes to bed around 9 pm and is up at 1 and 5. But we've has several nights where he's awake every two hours!
- He can focus on objects and faces - loves to look at his black and white rattle.
- He smiles! Both mama and daddy have witnessed it. His little dimple makes me melt!
Here are a few favorite photos from the past couple of weeks...