This blog is no longer being updated. Our adventures continue back in the US, here.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lonley? Not really!

With hubs gone this week I was anticipating being bored and lonely.  So far, this has not been the case! Don't get me wrong, I miss him dearly - but I have filled my week with lots of socializing and 'me time.' Last night I had a great workout at the gym, came home and watched Circle of Friends, which has been on my list for quite a while. After work today I went into town in search of a pashmina which I found at Marks & Spencer - Love it! then went to Kieran's for a "we miss Justin" party. Hehe. It was very enjoyable! Lots of conversation about training, football and scoring birds. Not to mention the argument over who was the coach in the movie The Mighty Ducks. I could have sworn it was Michael J. Fox, but I was sadly mistaken... it is in fact Emilio Estevez who plays the part. Huh. Who knew! They do look alike, do they not??
Michael J. Fox
Emilio Estevez
Tomorrow I plan on going to the gym after work again and possibly watching another film of my own choosing (hubs and I compromise a lot - let's just say I do not get to watch chick flicks very often!) Thursday I'm looking forward to grabbing a bite to eat (and maybe a pint?) with Kara after work! And then we're already to Friday when I fly out to London to meet my love!  This week is shaping up to be pretty darn good :-)

3 comments:

KD said...

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Laura said...

although they do look alike, I'm a bit disappointed that you did not know the coach for the mighty ducks. At least you were close:) Glad to hear your having a good week!!

MTS said...

Kara - I'm defo looking forward to tomorrow! Where should we go? I'm at a loss... as long as it's somewhere I can get a glass of wine/pint I'm happy.

I know Laura... I was extremely disappointed in myself for not knowing such an important bit of trivia from the 90s... ;-)