This blog is no longer being updated. Our adventures continue back in the US, here.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tagged! Happy 101

Thanks for the tag, KD. :-)


Rules:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Pass it on to 5 bloggers that make your day a better one!

10 things that make me happy (completely off the top of my head):
  1. Seeing the baby on the sonogram machine
  2. A cuddle from Hubs at the end of the day
  3. Sunny skies
  4. A bubble bath
  5. New shoes
  6. Feeding the ducks at the park
  7. A picnic
  8. Reading a good book on a white sand beach with a cocktail in my hand. (Something tells me this won't be happening anytime soon!)
  9. Looking through old family photos
  10. Unexpected compliments
Since it seems all of my blogging friends have already been tagged, that's all, folks!

No comments: