The following survey was lovingly copied from my dear friend Beth's blog. I got sick of looking at my previous depressing post!
60 Things You Can’t Possibly Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
2. When was the last time you threw up?
About a month ago from a tiny bout of the flu
3. What’s your favorite word or phrase?
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Hubs, my sister (via email), and a guy that delivered our new boardroom table at work. That one was probably a fake smile though.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Just getting up.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Downloading a new sitemap to our webmaster
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Ben & Jerry’s Oatmeal cookie chunk (sadly it's in the flavour graveyard now) :(
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
12. What are you wearing right now?
Skinny jeans, rolled up, birks, a coral t-shirt and black cardi
13. What was the last thing you ate?
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I bought shoes from Karen Millen last Sunday (they were 70% off!!)
15. When was the last time you ran?
I don't run so much anymore. I walk. I frequently run across the street though. I hate waiting for the pedestrian green light.
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
Hub's football game
17. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I want to go to Italy right now, and stay for 2 weeks.
19. Ever go camping?
I love not camping. I did love it back in the day though!!
20. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
Um, yes, actually last weekend I dropped my phone in a toilet at Stephen's Green Shopping Centre. And I stuck my hand in to retrieve it. It was the grossest thing ever, but my phone survived. Don't worry it's been disinfected!!
22. What is your guilty pleasure?
What isn’t? I love to read teen fiction, and watch sappy chick flicks, and will flip through any magazine ever printed. And eat chocolate while doing all of these things. (Beth - I'm leaving your answer because it is perfect!)
23. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
All. The. Time. :-D
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
If I have the choice, I always opt for a straw.
25. What did your last text message say?
"OK hubs, love u!"
26. Are you someone’s best friend?
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going for a walk with Kara in the morn, then going to Dundrum for some shopping and a movie
28. Where is your mom right now?
Probably at her house. She has Fridays off, the lucky thing.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
Susan's desk and other office type things.
30. What color is your watch?
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Justin's Aunt Di - one of the most awesome people I've ever met!
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Yes. A small one that Rob tried to tell me was “tiny” and then really wasn’t.
Topaz. I used to hate it but I really love it now! P.S. Beth, pearls are awesome and so classic!
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?
Car or not, we normally go in.
35. Do you have any friends on Facebook that you actually hate?
36. Do you have a dog?
No, not enough room in our place :(
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Boardroom table guy
38. Have you met anyone famous?
39. Any plans today?
Finnish work, go home eat curry for dinner and watch a movie.
40. From whom did you get this?
Stole it from Beth
41. Are you happy?
42. Where are you right now?
In the office
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
44. Last song listened to?
I don't remember.
45. Last movie you saw?
The Jane Austen Book Club, and I loved it!
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Nope, not to my knowledge.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My birks are becoming my faves. They are the most comfortable shoes I own. I also enjoy my yellow patent flats.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
49. Are you married?
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I couldn't possibly know that.
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
53. Do you eat healthy?
I try to, but sometimes I fall off the wagon!
54. What do you usually do during the day?
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
56. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
I would say I do most days
57. How many kids do you want when you’re older?
As many as I’m meant to have.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope - Cedar Point is where it's at!
60. How did you get one of your scars?