This blog is no longer being updated. Our adventures continue back in the US, here.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Chasing Sunshine

If you didn't know already, Ireland has been basking in the glorious sun for about a week now. That's 7 DAYS without rain. Or clouds for that matter! Some say that was our summer and to prepare for a June, July & August of rain and mist. Well, I'm not quite ready for summer to be over, so if you need me I'll be chasing the sunshine to Michigan, USA. 

P.S. Yes, it is 4:45 in the morning here. I am too excited to sleep. In a matter of hours I get to see some of my favorite people on Earth:

If you're wondering why we're wearing the same shirts
This was my mom & dad's 25th anniversary trip to Chicago
(Picture taken at Train Station in Battle Creek)

1 comment:

KD said...

Have a great trip!!!