This blog is no longer being updated. Our adventures continue back in the US, here.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Megology

Due to a lack of inspiration: A fun survey completed by yours truly. YOU do it too!

Let others know a bit more about yourself, re-post this as 'ology' followed by your name.

FOODOLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch (Hidden Valley) and boy do I miss it!

What is your favourite sit down restaurant?
Maia

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Ice cream

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
I love a slice loaded with yummy veggies, but particularly enjoy mushroom, tomato, feta & spinach

What do you put on your toast?
These days butter and honey. I've also been known to spread peanut butter and  add sliced bananas. 

TECHNOLOGY

How many televisions are in your house?
ZERO

What color cell phone do you have?
Black with a little bit of blue

Do you have an iPod?
Yes, I've been meaning to update it, actually.

BIOLOGY

Are you right or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A mole from my arm when I was a baby

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Ummm... I carried home a pretty heavy bag of groceries the other day. 

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes. It was not my finest moment. I was playing flag football in 9th grade gym class and accidentally ran into the wall.

BULLOLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Nope not one bit.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Although I don't love my name, I would never change it. It's part of who I am :-)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
You bet.

DUMBOLOGY?

How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
I used to own several in college. Now I'm down to one pair. And I only wear them at the beach.

Last time you had a run in with the cops?
I can't even remember.

Last person you talked to?
I just spoke with my boss via the phone

Last person you hugged?
Hubs, this morning when I was leaving for work.

FAVORITOLOGY

Season?
Autumn. I hate that winter comes after it, but love everything else about the season. The smells, the temperature, the colours, I could go on and on!

Holiday?
Thanksgiving

Day of the week?
Friday nights are my fave! The whole weekend is ahead :-)

CURRENTOLOGY

Missing someone?
Always!

Mood?
Mostly happy 

What are you listening to?
Just people moving around upstairs

Watching?
The clouds roll in and the pretty tree in bloom outside my office window.

Worrying about?
The Irish budget

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning?
Off to work at 9am

What is the last movie you saw?
In the Cinema - Doubt with Meryl Streep (excellent, by the way!) On DVD - Singin' in the Rain

Do you smile often?
Yes, I'm American

Sleeping Alone Tonight?
No :-)

OTHER-OLOGY

Do you always answer your phone?
Generally, unless I'm with a friend. It would be rude to answer, in my opinion.

4:00 in the morning and you get a text. Who is it?
I don't get texts at the hour. My husband, on the other hand may be getting one from one of the boys... most likely Kieran.

If you could change your eye colour, what color would it be?
I would love it if my eyes were a bit more green

What flavour do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Orange cream slush rocks my world

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes.

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes. They are boring. Unless you have a huge salt water aquarium and someone to take care of it.

Favourite Christmas song?
Silent Night

What's on your wishlist for your birthday?
My birthday isn't for a while. But I imagine I'd like to forgo a gift and go on a trip.

Can you do pushups?
Yup

Chinups?
Like, one.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited

Do you have any saved texts?
If I do, it's not on purpose.

Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes. My little Saturn was totaled 

Do you have an accent?
I sure do. Representing the Mid-west

What is the last song that made you cry?
Probably our wedding song. DMB Steady as we Go

Plans tonight?
Gym, them home, dinner and relax time

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
No

Name 3 things you bought yesterday
I don't think I bought anything! Amazing!

Have you ever been given roses?
Yes

Current hate right now?
This budget ordeal

Met someone who changed your life?
I think all people we meet do, in a way.

How will you bring in the New Year?
Who knows, that's ages away

What song represents you?
I couldn't say. 

Name three people that will complete this?
Liz, Kara & Beth?

Would you go back in time, given the chance?
Absolutely

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year straight?
Sure have

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Yes, a small shamrock on my lower back

Will you be in a relationship four months from now?
Yes

Does anyone love you?
Yes

Would you be a pirate?
In a second

What songs do you sing in the shower?
Hahaha. I can't believe I'm admitting this but recently I've been waking up with the Winnie the Pooh theme song in my head... "Gotta get up, gotta get going, gonna see a friend of mine..."

Ever had someone sing to you?
Yes, several people

When did you last cry?
I don't remember

Do you like to cuddle?
LOVE it

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Not yet

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Probably Justin

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Whatever was on the radio while I was on the bus or in the car

Do you believe in staying close with your ex's?
No

Are most of your friends new or old?
Both!

Do you like pulp in your orange juice?
No, I hate chewing my orange juice.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
This list is endless, and not limited to friends, but also family and colleagues!

No comments: