This blog is no longer being updated. Our adventures continue back in the US, here.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Employed!

Well, I did it! After submitting my resume online, and two interviews, I am the newest employee at Automsoft in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4! I will be the marketing executive and assistant to the CEO for this automation company (google 'automation' to learn what it is). The job will involve reviewing current publication pieces and updating them to a current standard, lots of territory research for expansion, and on the assistant to CEO portion of the job, I'll be keeping the boss' schedule in order and things like that. There will be no delivering coffee or shining shoes! Haha. They made it clear that my primary role was to be in the marketing aspect.

That being said, everything is falling into place. We are starting to feel like this is home, which is a fantastic feeling!

No comments: