Liam at three months
It's hard to believe Liam is now three months old. He has grown in so many ways and is developing quite the little personality! He had quite the third month with many firsts including his first international flight to the USofA and first meeting of his many adoring family and friends. He has also, unfortunately, experienced his first illness, a fever which was traumatizing for both baby and mom! Daddy had just gone to Paris so that made it a bit more of a challenge. Thank goodness friend Stephanie was here for moral support. Here are a few stats off the top of my head:
- at 12 weeks Liam weighed about 14 lbs and was 24 inches long, I expect he is a bit bigger now, though the fever may have stalled growth for a couple days
- He giggles more frequently now, but only when we make silly pig noises and other faces and sounds that make fools of us :-)
- He rolls over very easily now both ways (tummy to back)
- Loves tummy time and can lift his chest very easily off the ground
- He is so active! When he is awake he demands to be entertained. He likes his doorway bouncer, grabbing his toys and stuffed animals and kicking on the activity mat
- He has officially started teething which is where the fever came from, I think. He has two visible buds on his lower gums and is constantly gnawing on his fingers.
- Still loves to be outside. The calming effect is amazing!
That's all I can think of off the top of my head. What am I missing?
A few photos from month three...
Happy boy (before the fever set in!)
On a walk by the canal
Steph's in town! Liam loves her :-)