The Lion at two months!
It's hard to believe two months have flown past. Our sweet little boy has grown so much. His cousin, Jude was just born last week and looking at pictures of him in his newborn state makes me realize even more that every moment should be cherished and no two days will be the same. When I'm going crazy because Liam won't nap or spits up all over me and himself and we both need a change of clothes I need to remember that he won't be little for long. So, at night I'll rock him just a little longer than I need to, and kiss his cheeks just a few extra times... soaking it all in.
- Liam definitely recognizes mom & dad's voices now and smiles often when he hears us.
- He can see us and focus on our faces now, smiling back when we smile at him.
- He loves to be outside. When he's fussy and hard to settle the breeze on his little face calms him down almost immediately.
- Some of my friends have proclaimed him a divo (that would be the masculine form of diva) because he simply likes what he likes and refuses to be convinced otherwise.
- He has teased up with a few 8 hour stretches at night but most nights wakes up once at about 3am after going to bed at 8. (Which I just counted and that's 7 hours - not bad either!)
- Absolutely LOVES bathtime. This is hubs duty and they have so much fun!
- He has rolled over from tummy to back a couple of times, but is not doing it consistantly
- Weighs in (as of 9.5 weeks) at 12 lbs 14 oz. And is 24 inches long. He is a tall boy like his dad!
- Is now wearing mostly 3-6 month sized clothing.
A few favorite photos from L's second month of life...
*Sorry I'm a week late with this! We've been outside enjoying the gorgeous weather!