This blog is no longer being updated. Our adventures continue back in the US, here.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Facelift

So, what do you think? It seems that this "nesting instinct" has even followed me into the blogging world.

I like the new look - I think it's fresh and fun! It's certainly nothing I created myself (thanks, cutest blog on the block!) But I did modify the header a bit, which I'm quite proud of!

What are your favorite sites for blog extras, and what is your favorite editing program? I have a basic Photoshop program that I have yet to install; I think I'm a little frightened of it. Is it easy to learn?

3 comments:

andrea said...

I love the owls, very cute!

Care said...

So cute. I am so glad that I found your blog. I love living vicariously through people abroad. What an exciting life :)

36 weeks, wow! You are almost there. Woohoo!!

Oh and my favorite program is Illustrator. You can do so much with it, but there is a bit of a learning curve. You can download a free trial at adobe.com. Unfortunately I don't have the full version, but I used to use in daily in my old job. Just install photoshop. You will learn fast!

MTS said...

Thanks Andrea :-)

Care, thanks for visiting my blog and also for the advice on editing programs! I will have to download Photoshop and just dive in. It will give me something to do while I wait for this baby to arrive!

I think you'll see from my blog that living in Europe isn't as glamorous as it seems. Seattle sounds amazing, it's on my list of places to go.