This blog is no longer being updated. Our adventures continue back in the US, here.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Free Christmas Cards? I'm In!

(For bloggers with a U.S.  address only)
One of the mom blogs I follow recently posted about getting FREE cards from Shutterfly just by blogging about the photo site. Now that we have a darling baby, of course we want to include a picture of him in our holiday greeting, and after looking at what Stutterfly has to offer, I have to say there are several I love. I would buy them even if this offer didn’t exist.

Personally, I like the flat Christmas cards selection best – the ones printed on premium cardstock. Another one of my requirements is that the greeting uses the word Christmas and not Holidays. So many designs to choose from... the question is... what fits our family’s style best? Here are a few I’m considering:

This one is a good option if we want just one family picture, or one of just Liam, I think it's my first choice

Love this one too. Great for a single shot of the little guy


If I can't pick just one photo to go on the card, isn't this a cute option?

What's your vote? What are your favorites? Happy shopping!

No comments: