This blog is no longer being updated. Our adventures continue back in the US, here.

Friday, May 8, 2009

The ABCs of moi

Stolen from Liz and Beth :-)

Artistic Talent: 
Let's put it this way, In eighth grade my BFF Laura and I made a lemon still life out of Styrofoam. I also made an awesome paper mache giraffe that won first prize at the Ionia Free Fair, and someone wanted to buy it. Hmm... maybe I should rethink my career choice...

Birthplace: Grand Rapids, MI

Career Aspirations at Age 6: I wanted to be a movie star, of course. My sister wanted to be "the sister of a famous movie star." I think she had the right idea - leech off someone else's fame and fortune!

Dreams, Recurring: I remember one particular one that a werewolf was chasing me through an old warehouse... frightening!

Elementary School, name of: Boyce, Jefferson, & Rather. Same town, though.

Fabrics and Materials, favorite to wear on body: Anything that is 100% natural. Polyester is the devil.

Gym, work out at one?: Sure do. It's called Jackie Skelly. Sounds pretty girlie huh? 

Happy Memory: Weekends at "the property," summer deck nights at mom & dad's, my wedding day. Sorry, I can't pick just one.

Introvert or Extrovert?: I can't pick. Some days I'm an extrovert and others I'm an absolute introvert.

Jewelry/Trinkets Worn Regularly: The only piece of jewelry I wear regularly is my engagement ring and wedding band

Killer App, Favorite: Olive oil and bread

Latest Book Read: Just finished We Need To Talk About Kevin - excellent read.

Medications (Rx), regular: None at the moment

Nickname(s), current: Meg, and a million other variations of Megan

Operating System of Choice (for desktop): Windows XP (Suck it, Vista.) <--------- exactly, Liz.

Pets, current: None, that's sad.

Q-word, favorite: Quite

Role Models, current: Grandma Terry and mom & dad

Sleepwear, typical:
 Pajama bottoms and a cami or t-shirt

Typing Speed: I have no clue. But I don't not type with my fingers on the right keys which probably hinders my performance.

University Degree(s): Bachelor of Science in Interpersonal & Public Communication

Vegetarian, are you one: I love eating animals.

Weather, favorite: Sunny, dry, and 75 degrees Farenheit

X-e's you're on speaking terms with, numbers/percentage of: Zero.

Yard/Rummage Sales, do you go?: Love them! You never know what treasures you'll find.

Zen Moments: Being on a boat on Higgin's Lake. At the end of the day in hubs' arms.

No comments: